Regular Art Courses
Explore Our Art Classes for Juniors for the age group of 7-13.
Our little ones follow a steady pace to make the best of their enigma. We introduce our kids to every genre of art at every level of progress. Also, every kid has the liberty to follow their best-suited form of art. Here’s how we do it the right way at our art school for kids.
Indulge in to the world of creativity.
Junior Pencil And Chai’s classes are designed to build a strong foundation in art.
As the technology made us pop-up expressive community, as we never pay attention nor appreciate the abundance of creation.
Junior Pencil And Chai’s classes are focused, inspirational, fun and inspire the artist within.
"Art, an expression of our creative energy." Now we offer online classes too.
We go step by step, 6 months is minimum duration where you can expect the changes in your juniors.
Skills needs to be developed, if you are devoted then we are just a dispellers.
We don’t promote completions, as they are already on a race track, leave them alone at least for the subject of art.
Allow them express, blossom fully.
Indian Folk Arts
Folk art has always been an integral part of us due to India’s rich culture and heritage. These have been passed down from one generation to another. Our art classes for kids bestow on the principle of preserving the traditional values and passing it on to our children.
Fee Structure & Schedules
- Wed & Fri: 5:30-6:30 PM
- Sat & Sun: 9-10 AM
- Admissions open – fill up the enrolment form now!
- Sat & Sun : 10-11 AM, 11:30 AM -12:30 PM & 4-5 PM IST
- Tue & Thu : 4-5 PM, 5:30-6:30 PM IST
- Wed & Fri : 4-5 PM IST
Available only for classroom classes but it is temporally suspended, we may reopen this option by mid of this year.
- While joining for regular art courses; you need to pay ₹ 3500 (Online), ₹4000 (Offline), ₹5000 (NRI/Overseas Students) that includes a security deposit of ₹1750/ ₹2000/ ₹2500 & another ₹1750/ ₹2000 for the first month’s fees in advance for regular art courses.
- The security deposit will be released against the last month’s fee whenever students want to discontinue the course.
- A 30 days discontinuation notice is required to avail of this option
Craft classes will be conducted as last week of all the months.
There is no extra fees need to pay for this classes but materials you need to take care your own.
The student should intimate their break or discontinuation before 15 days of the new month starts.
For e.g., if you want to take a break or want to discontinue from March then you should intimate us by no later than February 15th.
We don’t accept the requests after the given timeline hence the new month’s fee will remain payable.
The fee for NRI / Overseas students will be ₹2500 per month.
The security deposit will be ₹2500 / one month fees.
Faculties & Appointments
Please drop in with an appointment
Fill in the form, or, if you prefer, Send Us An Email